Copyright © 2017 Faxon Law Fairfield Road Races
Parking & Directions
Directions to Early Packet Pick-Up Location @ Fairfield University Quick Center:
- Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts at Fairfield University is located at 1073 North Benson Rd., Fairfield, CT
- If using GPS for directions, enter the following address that brings you to Fairfield University’s Barlow Road entrance: 200 Barlow Road, Fairfield, CT, 06824
- Enter through the stone gates and take second right at the pond. The Quick Center is on left and the parking lot is on right.
Parking at Jennings Beach:
- 5K parking is available ONLY at Jennings Beach (880 South Benson Road). NO SHUTTLE SERVICE from Fairfield Train Stations on Saturday.
- Half marathon parking is extremely limited at Jennings Beach! We encourage participants to arrive in Fairfield before 6:30AM as these lots fill by 7AM. Anyone arriving after 7:00 should drive directly to Fairfield Metro Train Station. Depending upon traffic, cars arriving after 7:10 AM may be directed to alternate parking areas at the discretion of Fairfield Police and/or race officials. We urge participants to car pool or take Metro-North. Vehicles remaining at the beach after the event are subject to a parking fee.
**TRAIN STATION SHUTTLE SERVICE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR HALF MARATHON**
Directions to Jennings Beach (880 South Benson Road, Fairfield) by Car
From New York and West
- eep right to take the Round Hill Rd. Turn slight right onto Walls Dr. In .1 miles take 1st right onto N Benson Rd/CT-135. Continue to follow N Benson Rd. In .6 miles turn left onto S Benson Rd. Jennings Beach entrance is on the right.
From New Haven and East
- Approximately 20 minutes from New Haven. Take the CT-135/N Benson Road EXIT 22. In .1 miles turn left onto N Benson Rd/CT-135. Continue to follow N Benson Rd. In .6 miles turn left onto S Benson Rd. Jennings Beach is
Directions to Fairfield Train Stations by Car
From New York and West (Fairfield Train Station – 165 Unquowa Rd.):
- Via I-95 approximately 25 minutes from NY/CT border. Take exit 22 and turn right onto Round Hill Rd. After going under R.R, bridge turn left onto Post Rd. for .2 miles. Turn right at first light onto South Benson Rd. for .8 miles to Jennings Beach.
From New Haven and East (Fairfield Metro Station – 65 Black Rock Turnpike):
- Via I-95 approximately 20 minutes from New Haven. Take exit 23 staying on Kings Highway for .9 miles. Turn left onto South Benson Rd. for .8 miles to Jennings Beach.
Don’t wait for the last bus at noon! Expect lines.
If Arriving By Train
If you are arriving by train, get off at the Fairfield Metro Station. For those coming from West (NYC–Stamford) this stop is 3 minutes further than the stop at Fairfield Downtown Train Station, but overall your time will be shorter. Buses will be parked parallel to the train and you simply hop on. Volunteers will be standing by to hand out clear plastic bags for those needing the baggage claim area at the beach. NOTE: the last shuttles leave the beach area at noon.
For current Metro-North timetables & schedule information, click here.